Lumia Black Update done but could see the new Setting menu items and the "i" icon in Lumia info

MS7789

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Black Update done but could see the new Setting menu items and the "i" icon in Lumia info

I have updated my Nokia lumia 925, also my friend updated on the same day but, when i compared the setting>Extra + info , My lumia dint show "i" symbol besides the Lumia black. Also the setting menu items looks same as lumia AMBER. Pleas tell me what is the solution. I was so excited when heard about Lumia Black Update.
Please check the picture On this link Untitled-1.jpg

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia Black Update done but could see the new Setting menu items and the "i" icon in Lumia info

how about doing a soft reset??? and menu didn't really have any change :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia Black Update done but could see the new Setting menu items and the "i" icon in Lumia info

try to update extras+info using sysapp pusher and like Nadia said try to a soft reset it wont erase your data.

MS7789

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Will soft reset solve my issue...?? Also i have downloaded Lumia System updater which shows following update in list. Display + Touch, Access Point, Audio, Extra + Info, Feedback to nokia, Network+, Nokia Account, Storage Check, Glance, Accessories.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Will soft reset solve my issue...?? Also i have downloaded Lumia System updater which shows following update in list. Display + Touch, Access Point, Audio, Extra + Info, Feedback to nokia, Network+, Nokia Account, Storage Check, Glance, Accessories.

are all the above apps updated ?

MS7789

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

yes i guess so. Also can you tell how to do soft reset

MS7789

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Soft reset dint work no change..Also can anyone tell me whats the Application version after lumia black. Mine shows lumia black application version-1.10.1177

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Update your extra+infos.
from pic it can be seen clearly that you have old version then your friend.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Also update your feedback to Nokia ,it's not updated (I can see that on the right image ,your friends phone one the left have all the apps updated )

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Just install sysapppusher from store,open the app and click on Nokia apps,they will open in the store,if the app requires an update,it will show a update button else if it's already updated will show share button.

MS7789

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Issue solved. Needed to update the system apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte