Sim card error and dark stain camera in brand new lumia 920

ben jada

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a new Nokia Lumia 920, international model. Love the OS and the flow of the phone but it has big issues reading the sim card (i changed 3 at my mobile operator) sometimes it regognise the sim card but soon after i get the error reading sim card, and there is a 1cm( or so) dark stain in the camera and it can be seen on all photos, I updated to black update and rom flash and all what i found on forums and internet but nothing helps...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a new Nokia Lumia 920, international model. Love the OS and the flow of the phone but it has big issues reading the sim card (i changed 3 at my mobile operator) sometimes it regognise the sim card but soon after i get the error reading sim card, and there is a 1cm( or so) dark stain in the camera and it can be seen on all photos, I updated to black update and rom flash and all what i found on forums and internet but nothing helps...
Hardware problems....I would recommend you to take your phone back from where you bought it....and ask them to exchange it.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It seems like a hardware problem, but it could also be a software problem as well. There could also be an issue with your SIM Card, although I don't think that's the cause of the black stain appearing on your phone (maybe related, but not directly). I agree with Nadia - take it to your carrier or your retail store and ask them to take a look at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro