what is your L920 exact battery Timing any one tried after full recharging experiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
asking about battery usage, mine is very basic,
always put my phone for charging at night at around 2-3 A.M(hehe I sleep late lol)
get ready for college at 7 at that time I unplug my charger and go for a shower/bath,
leave home by 7:30-use metro to reach my college which takes 40-45 minutes and I use my phone as mp3 player for that time with some causal games like completing daily challenge in temple run, subway surfers,etc.
5-6 photos of my friend and make them jelly from the awesome results(I love manual focus in camera )
use wifi at college for 1-2 hours and use whatsapp to disturb other people :p
upload those photos on skydrive and facebook
back home at around 2-3 P.M same via metro while listening to some music and games,
sleep till 6 and then check phone for notifications, web surfing(wpcentral),
and my wifi,Bluetooth,nfc and network is always set to 3g(4g not yet available),with brightness to auto, battery saver always of, glance to always enable with my fav glance image of a flower., I never turn my wifi,Bluetooth off even if I am not using them( I don't care about battery life)
at end I still have 15-20% juice left when I again keep the phone for charging(1-2AM).

Last edited:

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
what is your L920 exact battery Timing any one tried after full recharging excrement?
You might want to look up the definition of excrement. If you meant experiment then no, I haven't done an experiment on it because there are so many variables. Sometimes I only use 30% of the battery in a day and sometimes I use 80% of the battery. Usually it is about 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb