Lumia 920 Black Update is not available

Amin Rector

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi All ;
I Have a lumia 920 with amber update . it is sim unlock and mfg name is rm-821-im-mea1-317 and mobile operator is 000-sa.
i have bought the phone from saudi arabia, but i am using it in another country.
nokia page for Lumia 920 black update availibility says that it is available in saudi arabia, but my phone does not find any update !
i say again that i am not living in saudi arabia and i am in another country .
what can i do ?
mea.png
this is the pic for the nokia page i said that it is available in saudi arabia .
please guide me what to do ... i am dying for having black update .:cry:

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi All ;
I Have a lumia 920 with amber update .
this is the pic for the nokia page i said that it is available in saudi arabia .
please guide me what to do ... i am dying for having black update .:cry:
be patient, the roll-out can take several days to even weeks. Depending on your region you could temporarily switch your region to Saudi Arabia.

Amin Rector

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
weeks ? ... oh my god !!!
should i do anything ? ... for your knowledge i live in Iran and we are under some limitations . our country is not in nokia list !!!

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
weeks ? ... oh my god !!!
should i do anything ? ... for your knowledge i live in Iran and we are under some limitations . our country is not in nokia list !!!
you are not alone. Even in the supposedly most advanced country in the world, we still have to wait. Being with ATT-US I am not expecting anything for another month or so. As mentioned above, the only thing I'd try is to switch it to the phone's original region, reboot and check for updates (although I am pessimistic that this will work, I'd try this anyway).
cheers

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
the 920 from Mobily still says coming soon, the Mobily device is not locked for their sim card, they just have a couple of apps installed that can be easily uninstalled after getting the device, sooo you might have the mobily version without knowing it.

I have one, using it on STC when im in KSA, and Zain when im in Jordan, and im waiting just as you are :D

easydozo

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got the update ...... and it is performing the installation right now

manually check for updates from setting ....> phone update

ajj3085

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I got a text message from ATT saying there was an update for my 920, but when I checked it said my phone was up to date. Has anyone on ATT gotten this update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077