Hi All ;
    I Have a lumia 920 with amber update . it is sim unlock and mfg name is rm-821-im-mea1-317 and mobile operator is 000-sa.
    i have bought the phone from saudi arabia, but i am using it in another country.
    nokia page for Lumia 920 black update availibility says that it is available in saudi arabia, but my phone does not find any update !
    i say again that i am not living in saudi arabia and i am in another country .
    what can i do ?
    mea.png
    this is the pic for the nokia page i said that it is available in saudi arabia .
    please guide me what to do ... i am dying for having black update .
    taymur likes this.
    01-19-2014 11:54 AM
    Hi All ;
    I Have a lumia 920 with amber update .
    this is the pic for the nokia page i said that it is available in saudi arabia .
    please guide me what to do ... i am dying for having black update .
    be patient, the roll-out can take several days to even weeks. Depending on your region you could temporarily switch your region to Saudi Arabia.
    01-19-2014 12:06 PM
    weeks ? ... oh my god !!!
    should i do anything ? ... for your knowledge i live in Iran and we are under some limitations . our country is not in nokia list !!!
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    01-19-2014 12:09 PM
    weeks ? ... oh my god !!!
    should i do anything ? ... for your knowledge i live in Iran and we are under some limitations . our country is not in nokia list !!!
    you are not alone. Even in the supposedly most advanced country in the world, we still have to wait. Being with ATT-US I am not expecting anything for another month or so. As mentioned above, the only thing I'd try is to switch it to the phone's original region, reboot and check for updates (although I am pessimistic that this will work, I'd try this anyway).
    cheers
    Amin Rector likes this.
    01-19-2014 12:15 PM
    Did you get the update yet??? are you sure you are using the phone from Saudi Arabia??? check again..!! :)
    01-20-2014 12:23 AM
    the 920 from Mobily still says coming soon, the Mobily device is not locked for their sim card, they just have a couple of apps installed that can be easily uninstalled after getting the device, sooo you might have the mobily version without knowing it.

I have one, using it on STC when im in KSA, and Zain when im in Jordan, and im waiting just as you are :D
    01-20-2014 12:42 AM
    I got the update ...... and it is performing the installation right now

manually check for updates from setting ....> phone update
    taymur likes this.
    01-20-2014 01:44 PM
    Finaly mobily 920 black updating right nowwws ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
    01-20-2014 03:58 PM
    I Got The Update Finally and i'm very happy .
    i'm checking for what's new .
    01-22-2014 10:15 AM
    I got a text message from ATT saying there was an update for my 920, but when I checked it said my phone was up to date. Has anyone on ATT gotten this update?
    01-23-2014 06:49 PM