No phone audio after connecting to bluetooth

cporta

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a weird problem that just presented itself.

For some reason after my phone connects to my car's bluetooth (2007 MINI Cooper) the audio on phone calls does not work. It does not work while conmnected to bluetooth or afterwards when it is disconnected. The call connects but no audio at all. A phone restart fixes the issue, but when I connect to bluetooth, it happens again. Also, I'm not able to select speaker phone.

I've had the phone since November and have had no problems until this week. The car's bluetooth worked flawlessly with my 920 as well.

I'm not sure what to make of it. The phone was nort damaged in any way, and I don't think there was a recent firmware update I missed.

Any suggestions? A factory reset might be in order or a call to Nokia care?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine does the same thing when my phone connects to my stereo. I suspect it is how it supposed to behave when you send audio to a blue tooth device. I have a Lumia 920 and it does that.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why that's happening, but can suggest something to try if you have GDR3/Black. In the Bluetooth settings, there's now an Advanced button that hides a "Connect in a different way to use Speech with Bluetooth in my car." although your problem describes phone calls rather than the Speech feature, it may be worth a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb