Is your battery life better with Black?

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Since upgrading to the Black firmware last week, it seems as if my battery life is much better. I am in the habit of just plugging my phone in for an hour during the day, but yesterday I was gone all day, and when I got home at 8:30 I still had plenty of battery left! I am going to take a closer look at it, but so far it seems way better.

Mark

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys I did a hard format after black update battery life is very gud now. I have lumia 1020

sent from lumia 1020 or note 2

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't say as I only just got my 925 yesterday and updated it three times (last time to Black). Battery seems pretty good though. I charged it yesterday obviously, then took it off the charger around 5 or 6pm. I did notice the battery drained quite a bite when I played Angry Birds for a bit. Battery was 82% when I put the phone down and went to bed last night and was 73% when I got up this morning. Not too bad. I'm guessing my 925 will give me just as good battery life as my 920 does.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't say as I only just got my 925 yesterday and updated it three times (last time to Black). Battery seems pretty good though. I charged it yesterday obviously, then took it off the charger around 5 or 6pm. I did notice the battery drained quite a bite when I played Angry Birds for a bit. Battery was 82% when I put the phone down and went to bed last night and was 73% when I got up this morning. Not too bad. I'm guessing my 925 will give me just as good battery life as my 920 does.

9% seems more than usual, although I dont know for how many hrs you were sleep. Glance screen is one cluprit. Make sure than glance pics you put (if you're using it) is more black than any other color. The more white and colors, the more battery drain you will have.

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
My battery on my 925 seems to be a little worse, but I now have glance turned on under idle. Anyone else have pooe battery after Black update?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Swiss7599

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I've noticed slightly improved battery life especially on standby. Also seems to have fixed the signal drop issue I had. The thing still heats up like a stove sometimes. That’s pretty much what's bugging me for now.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've only had my 925 just barely over a week now but have to say I'm definitely missing the battery on my 920 by comparison. That thing would go 36+ hours between charging. So far, with my 925, I've been charging every night. I know this is normal though. Just hoping after a couple of months, I'll see a repeat of battery life of my 920 on this phone.

Sureshr

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
NO, My 925's battery life degraded with Black push. It was not so good with Amber, got better with GDR3 but with Black, it fall back again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss