Missing features.....

Arizona Daz

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,

Tonight my phone froze twice (1020), couldn't do anything with it. Wouldn't even switch off. After a soft reset, it did it again. Hard reset followed, and all is well....

Since it's back (to Lumia Black), I've noticed a couple of 'missing' features:

1. Glance screen - no option to change the colour anymore
2. Phone update - the check box for informing me of updates when available has gone!?!?

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,

Tonight my phone froze twice (1020), couldn't do anything with it. Wouldn't even switch off. After a soft reset, it did it again. Hard reset followed, and all is well....

Since it's back (to Lumia Black), I've noticed a couple of 'missing' features:

1. Glance screen - no option to change the colour anymore
2. Phone update - the check box for informing me of updates when available has gone!?!?

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

1. Make sure you download latest display+touch and glance settings using an app called "sysapp pusher". These system apps will eventually show up, but you can force them by using this app.

2. That's normal. I have Black and I don't have that option. I'll bet they just made it a default and removed the option. If you think about it from Microsoft's perspective, they want everyone to upgrade to prevent fragmentation. Of course if you don't have enough data, it shouldn't download automatically. Hence they left that options

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle