Nokia Lumia Icon is NOT YET available!

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia Icon is now available!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited although I can't get it! Sucks for me but I'm so happy for everyone getting this. I've been drooling since it was leaked,

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Anyone think that the off contract price will go down to the $500 area like the 928 or is $777 what we're stuck with?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

This phone is SEXY.

Yep I agree. I wish this phone was released worldwide. The look of it and most importantly the specs, are pretty much exactly what I'd be looking for when I upgrade my 920.

Good to see it should soon be in the hands of some of you here. I'm jealous :wink:

UncleGrandpa

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

I don't see anything on the Verizon site regarding this phone. 6:15 am EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bono1979

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

I was told It was a glitch that the phone is up on the site and I can't buy it today

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

For those of you that can't see it, I simply went to SHOP at the top and then SMARTPHONES and then checkmarked Windows Phone (on the left side) and it brought up the Nokia Lumia Icon and the Nokia Lumia 928.

Maybe they took it down already?

bono30

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

This is what I got from a chat: That is an error on the site. It is not supposed to be on there or available. That is why it only shows the Full retail PRice which isn't even right! THey ahve been working to get it off there but for some reason, it is encoded into the website itself instead of being an add on.

bono30

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

This is what I got from a chat: That is an error on the site. It is not supposed to be on there or available. That is why it only shows the Full retail PRice which isn't even right! THey ahve been working to get it off there but for some reason, it is encoded into the website itself instead of being an add on.

Next chat: It should be by Monday next week when we have it in stock and properly on the website.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone else realize how useless a 2.2GHz quad-core is in a Windows Phone? It would run fine with even a single core.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site

Next chat: It should be by Monday next week when we have it in stock and properly on the website.

It was there when I went this morning stating it was Out of Stock. As soon as I clicked on the link it disappeared from their website. Can't find it at all now. I'm waiting for contract pricing and possibly Edge.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site

Does anyone else realize how useless a 2.2GHz quad-core is in a Windows Phone? It would run fine with even a single core.

You're absolutely right, but lots of people spec shop for phones. If MS wants to compete with other quad-core phones, they need to have one. No one can say that the specs of the WP Icon are sub-par compared to other top phones. Now all they can say is "not as many apps." haha

UncleGrandpa

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Another website error..?..as in "its not really supposed to be there"....I mean, come on man....belly bag is not amused.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

What's funny is that Verizon took their Chat down. And I HOPE that $777 is not the off-contract price!!! I also agree with Bono 30 that they'll be taking their production page down again very very soon, once they figure out how to do it!

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

Samsung releases a flagship phone: Massive marketing campaign, tons of commercials, ZOMG YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS PHONE!
Apple releases a new iPhone: Massive marketing campaign, lots of commercials geared towards moms and hipsters, ZOMG YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS PHONE!

Nokia releases a new flagship Windows Phone: It only exists in rumors until it suddenly appears on Verizons website, then disappears, then reappears, ZOMG DOES THIS PHONE EVEN EXIST?

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site

So did anyone actually place an order yesterday and if so what's the status?

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

Verizon/MS is testing the waters for demand and page hits. That's why there's no contract price yet. High demand = $200 or more on contract. Little demand = < $200 on contract.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

What's funny is that Verizon took their Chat down. And I HOPE that $777 is not the off-contract price!!! I also agree with Bono 30 that they'll be taking their production page down again very very soon, once they figure out how to do it!

Verizon didn't take their chat down... They blocked your IP :grincry:

I had it happen to me a long time ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99