Nokia Lumia Icon is NOT YET available!

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia Icon is now available!

So did anyone actually place an order yesterday and if so what's the status?

It would not allow an order to be placed. The amazing thing is that these guys can't even get their act together to announce the date of release, much less release the damn thing. The Galaxy S5 will roll out on February 23... See how easy that is... Morons

UncleGrandpa

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

The next guy who posts a thread called "Nokia Lumia Icon is available"...had better have actually placed an online order....or be forever banned from posting again.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

The next guy who posts a thread called "Nokia Lumia Icon is available"...had better have actually placed an online order....or be forever banned from posting again.

LOL so true!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

I'll still wait until it hits the Verizon store. I wanna see how much bigger than my 822 it really is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

I'll admit, I jumped the gun (is there a way to edit thread titles?). I was just way too excited! Can you blame me?! :crying:

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

If that phone is $777 off contract, that would almost be a joke

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

KevinRahimi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

so I went ahead and played the chat card and told them my friend sent me to Verizon because they had a new Nokia phone on there and that I couldn't find it.

Alisha S.: There was a new nokia as of this morning. However it was put up with the wrong pricing. I know they were working on it. So give me a second to see if i can find it.
2 minute pause
Alisha S.: Okay as of right now we have taken it off the website. But keep checking because they are trying to fix it as we speak.
Me: do you know of any possible timeline?
Alisha S.: As of right now there is not. I apologize. I wish i knew more information.

so we shall see what happens.....

tomworthjr

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
As of 9:34am Central Time, it still pops up in the Search results on Verizon's site. But when you click on it, it doesn't take you to the Icon, it goes to a page with all of their other phones.
Maybe the reason they can't pre-announce device availability for Verizon devices is because Verizon doesn't know how to coordinate all of the moving parts (i.e., a webpage) required for a launch? No, iPhones at Verizon seem to do just fine with pre-announced dates. I don't know. What I DO know is that if you were purposely trying to concoct the worst device launch possible, this would be a good start to the proceedings. You'd also price it out of the market, $300 on contract instead of $200. Then you'd follow it up with snags in the Order process, with Shipping Delays being the cherry on top. Prove me wrong, please, Verizon!

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll wait for it to be available from Microsoft retail stores. They have a much better return policy with no restocking fees and device protection plan that covers accidental breakage.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Maybe all of these leaks are an indiscriminate marketing ploy. Think about it! The Verizon Test site normally requires a password, and millions of people know about this device yet it hasn't been released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo