Nokia Lumia Icon is NOT YET available!

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Do my eyes deceive me?! :crying::love:

Set Your Location

edit*: Although it's currently showing $777 for the price and it's missing pictures, so I think it's still in the process of being added to the site!

edit***: Ok, they've pulled it off the website and called it an "error". Why must they play games with my heart?!

Last edited:

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Eh if I remember correctly this same thing happened last week too, except it had all the pictures and stuff on the Verizon site at that time. It was $777 then too...

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia Icon is now available!

Another thread has stated that the $777 is probably a placeholder number (and I'm inclined to agree). I think the site be updated soon with the proper price and images.

california86

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

Eh if I remember correctly this same thing happened last week too, except it had all the pictures and stuff on the Verizon site. It was $777 then too...

I think I remember what you're referring to, but as far as I can remember, I think that was accessed through the customer service page. The site I linked is accessible via the main VZ Wireless website.

SB5

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

I think I remember what you're referring to, but as far as I can remember, I think that was accessed through the customer service page. The site I linked is accessible via the main VZ Wireless website.

Oh okay if that's the case then that great news! Although I won't be able to upgrade till November this year... I know a lot of people have really been waiting a long time for this one.

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Big big news! It's not on the test site. Unless Verizon is just dangling this thing in front of us to make us squirm even more, haha!

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I just messaged a representative and he claims that its for sale now but a contract price is not available

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I just messaged a representative and he claims that its for sale now but a contract price is not available. I did go to Verizon's website and I searched for icon and the page did pop up. So it has to be soon

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

My heart is so happy. Don't ruin this for me, Verizon. Tuesday is a good day for a phone announcement. Let's do this.

mrlugo88

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

Just checked it out myself and there it is listed when I looked for smart phones. Finally can stop guessing and get in our hands!

Spinn

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

Some screenshots in case it gets pulled.

Attachments

• Phone1.png
    Phone1.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Phone2.png
    Phone2.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Phone3.png
    Phone3.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 13

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

Tried to buy it at retail since I do not have an upgrade but it gives me an error message that says it is not available online yet...

anon(5343177)

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

online chat with sales dude (sean). I hope tjis is just because they haven't setup it yet, but he says it is only available for $777.

You: it is not compatible. how is that?x
Sean: They just haven't set in the edge option right yet.
You: so what is the contract price then?
Sean: That is $777.00 *on and off contract.
You: that is ridiculous on contract for 777? why would anyone buy it on contract then?
You: so the only way to get one is to spend $777?
Sean: At this moment, yes. If I had the tools to change the pricing, I happily would for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

IdemanEric

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

online chat with sales dude (sean). I hope tjis is just because they haven't setup it yet, but he says it is only available for $777.

You: it is not compatible. how is that?x
Sean: They just haven't set in the edge option right yet.
You: so what is the contract price then?
Sean: That is $777.00 *on and off contract.
You: that is ridiculous on contract for 777? why would anyone buy it on contract then?
You: so the only way to get one is to spend $777?
Sean: At this moment, yes. If I had the tools to change the pricing, I happily would for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Doesn't seem to let you buy it all all yet. Tried the $777 no contract and it throws an error. Just going to have to wait a bit I guess. Waited this long, so why not.

anon(5343177)

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

Yes .. I am sure the rep was just looking at the same $777 listing we are and he was aware it is incomplete .. hence his desire to change the price if he could ... I will remain patient (haha)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss