Is Nokia/Microsoft going to fix the yellowing camera bug from GDR2?

HeyItsSerelet

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I apologize if this has already been answered in another thread, but the Lumia 920 photos become very yellowed and discolored after photo processing. i have recently dyed my hair a bright blue, and when i take photos on the Lumia my hair appears green. i know this is likely from the newest update, because when I got my Lumia 920 in July 2013, the photos were much sharper and colored correctly. Is Nokia going to fix this or should i just wait, or downgrade an update (if that's possible?)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
we don't know yet :( lets see..!! Can you convince this guy from twitter who is developing cameras at nokia...he just blindly ignores the problem =|

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I apologize if this has already been answered in another thread, but the Lumia 920 photos become very yellowed and discolored after photo processing. i have recently dyed my hair a bright blue, and when i take photos on the Lumia my hair appears green. i know this is likely from the newest update, because when I got my Lumia 920 in July 2013, the photos were much sharper and colored correctly. Is Nokia going to fix this or should i just wait, or downgrade an update (if that's possible?)

The Nokia Camera Guy is blind. He should be fired from his job and get a doctor to fix his eyes. Maybe a Lens cleaner or micro fibre cloth will fix his eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium