Losing signal on 1520

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I am using the at&t Nokia Lumia 1520 on T-Mobile I am in an area where we have reformed 1900 so I do get LTE and H+ on T-Mobile but for some reason I keep losing signal I do not know why does anyone know how to solve this or experienced this issue?

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Currently using this set up:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...mms-now-working-t-920-w-usa-t-mobile-sim.html

My internet sharing works, but signal is not the most reliable. For some reason, using Access Point is the most reliable, but you will internet sharing.

And yes, my signal drops all the time, but this is the case I've notice with any AT&T phone on Tmo. Also tried Note 3, G2, 920, s3, iphone. All doesn't have reliable signal like my 925, note 2, s3 (Tmo.). If you want reliable signal, stick to tmo phone.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Currently using this set up:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...mms-now-working-t-920-w-usa-t-mobile-sim.html

My internet sharing works, but signal is not the most reliable. For some reason, using Access Point is the most reliable, but you will internet sharing.

And yes, my signal drops all the time, but this is the case I've notice with any AT&T phone on Tmo. Also tried Note 3, G2, 920, s3, iphone. All doesn't have reliable signal like my 925, note 2, s3 (Tmo.). If you want reliable signal, stick to tmo phone.

Thank you I followed the settings. So its a common thing for at&t phones on T-Mobile but there must be some kind of a fix right?

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you I followed the settings. So its a common thing for at&t phones on T-Mobile but there must be some kind of a fix right?

Yes, it's pretty common, but I've notice generally AT&T Samsung phones have the best signal on Tmo.

Nokia is the worst probably due to WP os.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos