Buying Hong Kong version

Michael2525

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Does anyone know if there is any difference between 1520 sold in EU vs version sold in Hong Kong? Would like to buy, just want to check if everything is the same :)

Thanks

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
If it is international model, it will be good. Nothing wrong is it for HK or other country. For example I have Kazakhstan version :) Only difference between regional versions is what apps you can find there preinstalled. Nor from Nokia but from others. Also availability of new firmware also depends on region, some receive in first wave, some in seconds and some at the end.

Phil Hendy1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the HK version and use it in the UK with zero problems, except warranty! I bought off a well rated ebay trader in the US and he is adamant that he has no warranty responsibility other than the two week return window he mentions in his advertisement, he maybe right, hopefully I will never have to get it fixed! Nonetheless its a fantastic phone and even with the warranty issue I am very very happy to own this awesome phone 😊

mantonas

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I actually pre-ordered my L 1520 from a local mobile shop (had to wait for 4 days) and only after switching it on and try it at home, I've noticed it's original from HK. Nevertheless, the shop where I bought it from, gave me 2 years warranty. Been using it since yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it, it's an awesome phone and works flawless. So far, did not find any major bug as yet.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans