For the love of GOD, please release the 1520 on T-Mobile

BlackberryFan2009

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I am really loving my 521 except its not a huge, high powered device. I go into the AT&T store with envy everytime i see this device on display and wish it was on T-Mobile. I had AT&T in the past and was miserable with them. Anyways, i wish this was on T-Mobile's network or at least have Nokia release a new Lumia device with a 5.2inch - 5.4inch screen. For T-Mobile of course!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
all else fails an unlocked 1520/929 is always an option

seeing ATT with all its exclusives, I'm not sure we should be holding our breaths for a TMo variant. I'd love to be wrong though

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
aint gonna happen. and even a unlocked on isnt worth it - loose LTE, VVmail, Wifi calling, i dont even think you can tether with it (i may be wrong on this point). I was holding hope that Rogers Canada would get it and then I could get it thru them since they use the Tmobile bands. *wishful thinking*

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not even on T-Mobile, and even I find it shameful that they haven't picked up a single Windows Phone model after the 925. What gives?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
aint gonna happen. and even a unlocked on isnt worth it - loose LTE, VVmail, Wifi calling, i dont even think you can tether with it (i may be wrong on this point). I was holding hope that Rogers Canada would get it and then I could get it thru them since they use the Tmobile bands. *wishful thinking*
tethering works on my L928. But no LTE and Wifi calling..whats VVmail?

trobs29

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
+1 on this point. Based on the variants currently available, there's some compromises to be made (i.e. LTE, HSPA+, Qi, tethering, Wi-Fi Calling). Just release one already (and a full version at that and not a neutered one) so no more headaches. :confused:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The last flagship windowsphone was their first generation devices. It sucks because tmobile USA headquarters are about 5 miles apart from Microsoft's. You'd think they would have a good relationship

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well this is lame. I am still ready to move to T-Mobile from AT&T, but I was looking for the RM-938 or perhaps a 929-sized device that supported full T-Mobile bands. This is just way too frustrating and hard. If I liked whatever Android crap or an iPhone, I would have no such frustration. Why should it be frustrating to STAY on a struggling platform? Everything should be aligned to tempt every last person to the platform. I guess AT&T wants me to hit the easy button and get the 32GB 1520. Sigh.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Guys,

Pls help me. I want to get a phone where I can use 4G on Tmobile and get internet sharing. I don't need anything else. Can you pls suggest a phone other than 521 and 925 which I can buy and use. I want the 1320 or 1520 or 1020 or 625.. Pls give me options. Will the 928 work for my purposes?

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys,

Pls help me. I want to get a phone where I can use 4G on Tmobile and get internet sharing. I don't need anything else. Can you pls suggest a phone other than 521 and 925 which I can buy and use. I want the 1320 or 1520 or 1020 or 625.. Pls give me options. Will the 928 work for my purposes?

Be advised also that if you don't get a real T-Mobile offered phone, it probably won't support Wifi calling.

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
You can buy an unlocked version on amazon. Unsure if it will work on their lte network, but I'm sure it'll work with hspa+. I've always stuck with att because I like having the latest phones and only att is guaranteed to have all of them.

BlackberryFan2009

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I refuse to get an unlocked version and Nokia and other hardware makers need to stop this exclusivity nonsense.

T-Mobile had over 1 million new customers for Q4 of 2013. AT&T and Verizon all had around 1 million new customers as well. Who knew the underdog of the cellular world - the 4th place US carrier would end up with just as many as the 2 big boys? More reason for Nokia and Motorola to make their devices available on all networks.

Sprint for some reason doesn't seem Windows friendly at all. Out of all the carriers, they seem to refuse to really add any WP devices to their line up till recently but they don't carry any Nokia branded devices at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss