My Review Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Nice review. You make a point about big phones being awkward to talk on. They are. But think about it, what percentage of your time are you actually talking on your phone as opposed to using it for other purposes? I'll trade awkwardness for 3% of the time for a larger screen for 97% of the time.

menghai

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Nice review. You make a point about big phones being awkward to talk on. They are. But think about it, what percentage of your time are you actually talking on your phone as opposed to using it for other purposes? I'll trade awkwardness for 3% of the time for a larger screen for 97% of the time.

Excellent point. To go even further, a lot of that 3% of mine isn't the phone up to my ear. A huge percentage is on speakerphone, or on Bluetooth in my car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Completely agree with your point
I use less than 3% on talking, when video calling mostly on speaker or with headset

That's what I want to mention

the very few drawbacks are outweighed by the pros in using bigger devices, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers