Older photos turned in many copies of each other

Bogdan V

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey,i own a lumia 720.All my photos are stored on SD card,and now just noticed that every photo of my older photos(1/2 month or older) has ~ 10 copies of each other.Anyone got same problem?Every single photo has multiplied.
wp_ss_20140125_0001.png

arnab ghosh

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
i had the same problem but some how managed to solve it...i will tell u how i did it and you let me know whether it works for you or not...

first turn off your phone remove your sd card from your phone and connect it to your computer using card reader and copy all the files to your computer and format the sd card and recopy the relevant files to your sd card....

turn your phone on without the sd card go to music and videos and pictures and they will show you 'its empty in here' thus all temporary files in the cache memory will be cleared then open storage check and delete temporary files...shut down you phone open battery and sim keep that way for a minute and then put everything ie. the sim sd card and battery and restart the phone....wait for a few minutes so that the phone completes reading the sd card and makes a new file cache...check your pictures i hope your problem will have been resolved by then....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte