[TUT] Get Nokia Camera (Non-Beta) and Nokia Refocus on Amber update

MameTozhio

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Please note that I've only tested this on GDR3 dev preview, I'm not 100% sure it will work on GDR2 Amber official stable. I made this because I haven't seen Refocus or stable Nokia Camera app in the normal listings.

Now here's the tutorial

Step 1 - Install SysApp Pusher from here.

Step 2 - Go into your WIFI settings, click on the network you're connected to and enable proxy. Use these settings - proxy IP = 103.13.29.118, port = 8888

Step 3 - Open SysAPP Pusher

Step 4 - Find Nokia Camera or refocus, click on them

Step 5 - Press HOME button (not back), go to settings and wifi, then click your network and go turn off proxy

Step 6 - Press HOME and reopen marketplace, then install the app you were going to install :D

This also works if you want to install other OEM apps. Some don't install though, such as HTC Burst mod and Samsung beauty shot.

Last edited:

Tribanj

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Please note that I've only tested this on GDR3 dev preview, I'm not 100% sure it will work on GDR2 Amber official stable. I made this because I haven't seen Refocus or stable Nokia Camera app in the normal listings.

Now here's the tutorial :smile:

Step 2 - Open it

Step 3 - Open Nokia Camera and Nokia Refocus and install them

Simple, right? :smile:

Don't work for me. I make this with IP 103.13.29.118, Proxy: 8888, Time zone USA, language English and reboot phone.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Now here's the tutorial :smile:

Step 2 - Open it

Step 3 - Open Nokia Camera and Nokia Refocus and install them

Simple, right? :smile:

Do you have a Nokia phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire