Lumia 520 other storage

D_A

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
WTF am i supposed to do know ? smash my phone against the wall ?

nzab.png

Whats the point in having huge size games if they cant be updated ? I tried to update dungeon hunter 4 (~700mb) and it ****ed up my storage and the game as well.
After deleting asphalt 8 i had over 2gb of free space and it was still not enough to update.

InfernapeXavier

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
WTF am i supposed to do know ? smash my phone against the wall ?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/132/nzab.png

Whats the point in having huge size games if they cant be updated ? I tried to update dungeon hunter 4 (~700mb) and it ****ed up my storage and the game as well.
After deleting asphalt 8 i had over 2gb of free space and it was still not enough to update.

Mine too is about 2.1 GB, people say that a hard reset will fix it. Don't know for sure.

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine too is about 2.1 GB, people say that a hard reset will fix it. Don't know for sure.
It's true. Hard reset fixes it but at the cost of all your games and game scores!
BTW, your phone doesn't seem to have Amber or GDR3 yet. That last update had fixed the storage issue for me. I doubt there still are big holes in WP8 anyway.

D_A

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Soft reset fixed it and i kinda wish i didnt do it. Restore option is terrible, before i could turn on WiFi it used up half 3G data i had and it still didnt install all apps (error code 8000ffff) and i cant remember names of all the apps i had installed so i can do it manually. It also didnt back up my start screen :(

Telenor did not release GDR3 yet, but i do have Amber

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Soft reset fixed it and i kinda wish i didnt do it. Restore option is terrible, before i could turn on WiFi it used up half 3G data i had and it still didnt install all apps (error code 8000ffff) and i cant remember names of all the apps i had installed so i can do it manually. It also didnt back up my start screen :(

Telenor did not release GDR3 yet, but i do have Amber

If you didn't know before: Goto the Windows Phone website, log in using the email address you activated your phone with, view purchases. You will see a list of all the apps you have ever installed to your phone.

If you do it from a PC, you can download them manually to SD card and install without using up your data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05