Camera issues

OSTONEMAN

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, i am new to the forum and am hoping to have some questions answers in regard to my new 1020 :)

i have been very much looking forward to getting this phone for about a year and have been in ownership for about 2 months now.

Ok, the issues are as follows;

The camera so far has delivered nothing but bad photos ! Most of the images are slightly blurry or out of focus, and the colours not quite right.

Now I know what this phone can do...yet it doesn't appear to offer much on simple 'auto everything' setting ?

I have only today found out that there is a high res secondary file saved in addition to a standard shot, when viewed through the computer explorer rather than through the phone or email....however, despite this, I have recently taken some shots last weekend which i cannot take again as they were with visiting friends...and lone behold none of them have a secondary high res copy ?!? This is becoming very very annoying..

Dare I say it but the simply click and go functions of other phones appear to be lost with this handset, which is a big shame !?

Lastly, is there any way to increase the image size and quality of these images with no secondary high res copies or are they doomed ?!

Any advise would be much appreciated !!

Thank you
Olly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven