Nokia Lumia 620 Digitizer Touch Screen

Bob701

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

I recently bought a replacement for my nokia 620 digitizer screen, and it turns out the screen is reference; REV 1.2.

And my screen does not work, everything works fine, but I can not do anything because the digitizer is not responding.

I in November me I did the upgrade to Amber, but I read that replacements will not work with Amber update, so I did a master reset,
thinking that would work well screen, but it did not, still do nothing.

So that's why I want to ask for help.

1. When I do a master reset, the mobile returns to the previous version of the operating system?

2. What solutions can I take with this digitizer for it to work and not have to be returning to the seller?

3. The Nokia Care Suite can help me solve it?, As I do?

Thank you in advanced!!

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
i smashed my touch screen digitizer and bought one from ebay priced at ?39 and everything pointed to it being a genuine part i search for ages and chose one but it didn't fully work when i fitted it...i sent for repair and was advised it was a fake copy....the best thing to do maybe is to go to a nokia care point they will supply and fit a digitizer (mine would be ?45 nokia lumia 820) yours maybe cheaper.....good luck p.s they are easy to fit yourself if you can find a genuine part but make sure you get the right screwdrivers because i read online which ones to use but found it chewed the screws, i found out that one size bigger worked for me very well.

Bob701

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!

But I already have mounted screen, and if I have the screws and tools.

The point is that I already bought a screen that resulted not work, and I want to see if there is an option to make my work with the Nokia 620 screen.

Now the last option, but I find solution would be to go to a Nokia center for them to repair.

Because this version of the digitizer REV 3 does not appear to buy.

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry i read your message quick and forgot the bit about you fitting it yourself, so if you have fitted it and its not working but it shouldn't matter what version of the os you have the digitizer should work, i haven't heard about it not working with certain versions of software correct me if i am wrong mine had amber and the replacement fitted worked.. Hope someone can help good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99