How's the performance Lumia 520 After Black Update ?

RomilHirani

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Got the Lumia Black update last night for my 520. The performance seems to be the same. Will have to use the phone through the day to know if there are any improvements to performance or battery life. Will update in a while. Loving the Nokia Camera app on my phone. I thought it would stutter and lag a bit with 512 mb of Ram, but absolutely no issues with that at all! Well optimised for the phone.

Sent from the Nokia 3310's great grandson - the Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

RomilHirani

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Alright, from the looks of it, there seems to be a noticeable improvement in battery life on the very first day of using the 520 with Black update. On am average, I get about 10 hrs in normal to heavy usage. Today its 11 hrs and another 21 % remaining! Sounds good! But I may have just been lucky. Will keep a check on this and update. Am loving not having to press the back key constantly for going to main menu...a long press of the back key, press the 'X' on the top of the app...done! Also, the driving mode feature is a handy tool. And did I say I am loving the Nokia Camera app...awesome manual controls over various aspects of photography. All in all, this update has made the 'modest' Lumia 520 even more value for money than ever!

Sent from the Nokia 3310's great grandson - the Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Adnaan Nagarwala

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Even after updating I can't find the Nokia Storyteller app on my phone. I tried installing from the store but still I am unable to do so. I have tried installing it externally but still of no use. Any suggestions on how can I install Nokia Storyteller on my phone.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Even after updating I can't find the Nokia Storyteller app on my phone. I tried installing from the store but still I am unable to do so. I have tried installing it externally but still of no use. Any suggestions on how can I install Nokia Storyteller on my phone.

you can not install it Adnaan , it requires at least 1 gb of ram , so it is in-compatible with your phone

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Any change of graphics because many of lumia 525 user complaint that graphics are not good while playing games like temple run 2 and subway surfer......?

The Graphics and Visuals on lower end phone tends to be 'not good' it is designed to be sufficient enough to run on a lower budget device. Considering you could get this device for less than $50 in the US, the screen is not as good as you might think but it doesn't hurt your eyes or anything.
Cheers! 😊

SriNivaS_22

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
A Small Doubt?

After Downloading & Installing This Update/Package?
Where Does These Update Files Go?
Is There Any Temparary/Cache Space Allocated For Downloaded Files?
IF YES How To Delete These Downloaded System Files To Save Memory Space?

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
A Small Doubt?

After Downloading & Installing This Update/Package?
Where Does These Update Files Go?
Is There Any Temparary/Cache Space Allocated For Downloaded Files?
IF YES How To Delete These Downloaded System Files To Save Memory Space?

Careful, I wouldn't go deleting if I were you, you dont know if you still need the old Amber to run the new black. (black may just be a small feature application attachment to Amber)

What phone do you have SriNivaS ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro