How's the performance Lumia 520 After Black Update ?

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if "Delete temporary files" works with Black update in "Lumia Storage Check" app ?

It's broken in Amber / Preview of GDR3

niel mania

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
i have nokia lumia 525 and asphal 8 wont shpw on my store and when i try to install through pc it says congratulation but won't install on my phone

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
i have nokia lumia 525 and asphal 8 wont shpw on my store and when i try to install through pc it says congratulation but won't install on my phone

I hate the sarcasm, they think we are idiots...congratulations, your intelligent enough to download an app, congratulations, you changed your ringtone, proof your a genius, congratulations you changed your wallpaper successfully, as if I'm the only person on the planet who could do this....ok, now my phone really makes me feel like a congenital imbecile.

The only time I would encourage the "congratulations" message is when its the first time I turn on my Windows phone and it reads "congratulations on you new phone" means that its congratulating you for making the right choice and not choosing Android or Apple, (shows you are intelligent and dont just follow the crowd.

Last edited:

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I remember getting a message from HTC congratulating me on my new phone. It was trying to make me feel comfortable spending a fortune I almost couldn't afford, by making me feel I achieved something but looking back I don't know how I was stupid enough to buy a flagship so I could stare at the live wallpaper on the home screen...I feel...dim

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I hate the sarcasm, they think we are idiots...congratulations, your intelligent enough to download an app, congratulations, you changed your ringtone, proof your a genius, congratulations you changed your wallpaper successfully, as if I'm the only person on the planet who could do this....ok, now my phone really makes me feel like a congenital imbecile.

The only time I would encourage the "congratulations" message is when its the first time I turn on my Windows phone and it reads "congratulations on you new phone" means that its congratulating you for making the right choice and not choosing Android or Apple, (shows you are intelligent and dont just follow the crowd.
An iintelligent man would not base his choice of phone because crowd.
Hipster != iintelligent

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I remember getting a message from HTC congratulating me on my new phone. It was trying to make me feel comfortable spending a fortune I almost couldn't afford, by making me feel I achieved something but looking back I don't know how I was stupid enough to buy a flagship so I could stare at the live wallpaper on the home screen...I feel...dim

I feel you dude. Spending fortunes on a flagship isn't worth it... Especially on Androids. But on Windows Phone there's varieties so we can't really complain much and the experience is consistent enough throughout WP devices.

Same with Apple but their price won't budge, Android throwing around phones here and there. Windows Phone.. Best of both world.

rpkay

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't know whether it is a cause of black update, sometimes my phone gets switched off and in order to switch it on, I've to remove the battery.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know whether it is a cause of black update, sometimes my phone gets switched off and in order to switch it on, I've to remove the battery.

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Try to stick a small piece of paper beside the battery. To make the battery tighter. This is a common issue. Please search in the forum first if you have any questions or problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon