Back button unresponsive at times on the Lumia 1320?

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Got my phone two days back, and I've realized the back button isn't always responsive. Sometimes I feel like its maybe due to the fact I have another finger on screen, but then even when I remove the finger it may not work. After a few taps it comes back to life.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be the case? Is it a known issue with Lumia/WP8 devices? I did a Google search but that turned up nothing!

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
no issue, may be try soft reset (press both volume down + power key for 10-15 seconds) when phone switch off then after vibrate your phone restarts then checked if still you have a problem , If yes then go to Nokia care for this problem
Got my phone two days back, and I've realized the back button isn't always responsive. Sometimes I feel like its maybe due to the fact I have another finger on screen, but then even when I remove the finger it may not work. After a few taps it comes back to life.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be the case? Is it a known issue with Lumia/WP8 devices? I did a Google search but that turned up nothing!

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Soft reset...does that bring my phone back to factory settings?

For what its worth, seems like the battery status doesn't update often for me as well and I can't search for Skype on the Store.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
its not hard/factory reset its soft reset its very useful whenever phone hangs or some problem
Soft reset...does that bring my phone back to factory settings?

For what its worth, seems like the battery status doesn't update often for me as well and I can't search for Skype on the Store.

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I noticed same issue. Also, I noticed the space between left bezel and back button, somewhat it is strangely capacitive responsive which is supposed not to have any feedback.

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm...so others are indeed facing this issue. Mine is a fully original version of the phone, so I am mystified myself.

In the event that there indeed is a widespread issue with this, what will/can happen?

Edit: Also, if a few more forumers can confirm this issue exists, would it be possible for WP Central to cover this on their frontpage to bring it to public attention?

Sayantan Mukherjee1

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes I also face the exact problem with my lumia 1320. The back button doesnot work always. And also while receiving a call the answer button doesnot work always. I have to click the lock button once and then it starts working again. And please its a common issue so dont tell every customer to submit their device to nokia care. Its a manufacturing defect. Please sort it out. We dont want to get another problem with the device in order to sort out this one .it happens after submiting the device to care.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786