Just noticed today...Rogers 1020 on Wind lost Inet Share after Black update.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had this issue? I have Unlocked Rogers Lumia 1020, on the Wind Network. I can surf no issue on the phone, but I am getting the "No Data Connection available" message again.

It was the addition of Access Point that fixed the issue before, but I am again not able to hot spot my phone..........I didn't think to check after Black Update......only checked now, of course when I need to share the data connection LOL is when I find the bug pop up again.

What should I do to fix?

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
this happens pretty much after every GDR, search the forums there were a number of solutions for it if I recall correctly
Has anyone else had this issue? I have Unlocked Rogers Lumia 1020, on the Wind Network. I can surf no issue on the phone, but I am getting the "No Data Connection available" message again.

It was the addition of Access Point that fixed the issue before, but I am again not able to hot spot my phone..........I didn't think to check after Black Update......only checked now, of course when I need to share the data connection LOL is when I find the bug pop up again.

What should I do to fix?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for quick reply, but I found the issue after some tinkering.......in Cellular I went into edit internet APN. After Black Update some how the IP type was changed to IPv4v6. So I changed it back to IPv4.

Net Share is working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett