After Updating Network+ I got problem with push notifications all stopped while i'm using cellular data but it's working with wifi normally

whats app error msg and twitter stopped notification and facebook all the same

is there's any way to solve this problem ?!

and is there's anyone facing the same problem ?!!!!
    01-29-2014 08:07 PM
    I have the same problem. My notifications are delayed by at least 10 minutes. I was thinking it was due to my service provider(Straight talk). When did you update the network+ app?
    If you do a factory reset and restore from the backup you will be on the previous version of network+.
    01-29-2014 10:48 PM
    I'll Try it and thank you xD :)
    01-30-2014 08:34 AM
    It worked All Right but whatsapp seems to be a problem with Push Notifications sometimes it work and other it give an error msg to dismiss
    01-30-2014 06:19 PM
    I have the same issue. But mine is due to the service provider/ APN settings, or something else. Did you confirm the APN settings? Do you have the same issue on wifi? Try some other service providers sim card.
    It worked All Right but whatsapp seems to be a problem with Push Notifications sometimes it work and other it give an error msg to dismiss
    01-30-2014 07:10 PM
    I have the same issue. But mine is due to the service provider/ APN settings, or something else. Did you confirm the APN settings? Do you have the same issue on wifi? Try some other service providers sim card.
    I don't have the same issue with wifi only with data connection I think i'll go through the APN Setting and see it and i tried other service provider it was working normally and thanks for help :)
    01-30-2014 08:39 PM