Battery...

Luis Forkey

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I installed this battery app..
Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
and when i use facebook and whatsapp on my phone through wifi...it drains about 6-7percent in just 15 mins....
is it normal in the lumia 520 battery??
does battery app drain too much battery?...becoz i allow only the battery app to run on background...
and shd i stop using battery app??

please guide ....

Thanks in advance...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I personally stopped using any battery app as it does drain battery as well.

Whatsapp is a known battery drain app and any length of time on Facebook with wifi or mobile data will cause the battery to drain.

So going by that, you're probably about right for your battery drain.

Luis Forkey

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I personally stopped using any battery app as it does drain battery as well.

Whatsapp is a known battery drain app and any length of time on Facebook with wifi or mobile data will cause the battery to drain.

So going by that, you're probably about right for your battery drain.

so the battery is gud right???,,,,i will delete the battery app then....
any other way to see the battery on home screen?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
so the battery is gud right???,,,,i will delete the battery app then....
any other way to see the battery on home screen?

Not as a live tile or percentage. There's the battery icon in the system tray, top right (tap the top of the screen in the 'black' area). It's not perfect but at least gives some idea.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp eats up hell lot of battery. What your experiencing is pretty normal. I remember using Whatsapp on my L520 once for 2.5 hrs continuously chatting and the battery was almost dead. The Battery app you are using is the same that I use too and it doesn't drain out the battery to the best of my knowledge.

Luis Forkey

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp eats up hell lot of battery. What your experiencing is pretty normal. I remember using Whatsapp on my L520 once for 2.5 hrs continuously chatting and the battery was almost dead. The Battery app you are using is the same that I use too and it doesn't drain out the battery to the best of my knowledge.
so its the normal battery for l520 :p

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
If you use whatsapp very much, its not the best phone for you :(
I use it for maybe 20-30 msgs a day, and just 2 groups. that is ok. but if i spend like hours on whatsapp, the battery is dead...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos