Lumia 1020 body makes tick sounds if i press a little bit hard

pankajsingh5k

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have purchased a lumia 1020 black and let me tell its an awesome phone and i love it. This one thing has been bothering me that the polycarbonate body makes noises if i hold the phone a little bit tighter mainly on the sides near the volume rocker and teh opposite side i.e where there are no buttons. if i press a little bit harder sometimes its like the plastic yields and makes a little tick sound.

I am not worried about the OIS system making noises but i am pretty sure that in this case its the plastic making the noise so i just wanted to ask other lumia 1020 owners whether they have faced anything similar to this or its just my OCD playing mind games with me.

Other than this i have no complains with this phone.

thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The phones are made of polycarbonate so creaking is expected. There will be a bit of give since it's not made of metal. Also due to the wide surface of the phone itself.

Nothing to worry about.

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
i was also wondering the same because lately i do notice those noise when i try to press the keys. volume rocker to camera shutter all culprit in this situation. though i cant say for certain if i have had it ever since i bought the phone. mine is almost a month old now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett