Lumia 620 restored, lost OneNote and Contacts

gabimto

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My nokia lumia 620 had a problem and I took it to the authorised support central. They reseted my phone. So far I manage to restore everything back but the contacts and the OneNote. I used two accounts and my contacts were in the extra one, I've added them both but nothings happens.
About the OneNote, I find it weird because it usually saves everything on skydrive, but when I enter there it says that it has 0 documents saved. Don't know what to do!
Hope to get some help here!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brasil.

Gabriela

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
So when you set up your phone again after resetting, did you use the other account as your primary instead? I assume they are both Microsoft accounts. Which one has the Skydrive documents stored on it? As for the contacts, if both accounts are syncing in Settings/E-mail and Accounts, try going to People, click on ... and Settings and filter my contact list and make sure that the proper ones are checked.

gabimto

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I tried both. When I used the second one as primary, nothing happened. But, when I used the primary, it found the backup I did before taking the phone to the shop. Yeah, I tried the filter but nothing changes, I guess they are lost forever.
Do you happen to know anything about the OneNote?

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I tried both. When I used the second one as primary, nothing happened. But, when I used the primary, it found the backup I did before taking the phone to the shop. Yeah, I tried the filter but nothing changes, I guess they are lost forever.
Do you happen to know anything about the OneNote?

Well , I always connect my phone to internet . So , when I deleted my file on OneNote , it will also delete in the SkyDrive . So , my OneNote contents are always synchronized .

Last edited:

gabimto

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I do that too, and every time I change something at Onenote, it appears on the top: saving on skydrive. I don't know, I guess this is a mistery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720