So Black update will not be available for everyone by end of January

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I forgot the thread but I read somewhere here that according to Nokia, all supported phones will get the black update by the end of the month. Tomorrow's February and update for 625 is still "coming soon" here in our country. What more for 720, 620 and 520. Sorry, I know I should actually be thankful we're receiving free updates. I'm just really sad. I hope it won't take another week of waiting here.

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah.. it's just that black update is a lot more exciting for me than amber coz I badly need double tap to wake and the new glance.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The only person holding it up is you Telco. Microsoft and Nokia were done with it months ago.

Moan on your Telco's twitter, facebook, web, etc etc pages. Because they definitely aren't reading this site.

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
The only person holding it up is you Telco. Microsoft and Nokia were done with it months ago.

Moan on your Telco's twitter, facebook, web, etc etc pages. Because they definitely aren't reading this site.

Not really. For example here in Germany the Vodafone Lumia 720 got the Black update already, but the unbranded version is still pending.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz