Moving photos from phone to website

codlips

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me the easiest/best way to put photos straight onto a website from the lumia 820.I've been trying to do it with photobucket but can't copy and paste the link in one go because it is to long,you have to do it in sections which takes an age and is a pain in the rear.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Can you explain a bit better what you're trying to do? It will make it a lot easier to help you. What website are you trying to upload to?

codlips

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Basically,i want to put pics from my phone onto an angling website, but without the hassle of having to transfer them to my pc first and then onto website .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Can you link to pictures at the website like you can here? If so I would suggest using Onedrive (Skydrive) and moving the pictures you want to share in Public folder and link to them. I'm on the WPC app so I'll figure out the best way to that shortly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If you can use links this is what I suggest.

Using nothing but the Onedrive (Skydrive) app. Upload your photos to Skydrive, they end up in Pictures. Change your picture from Thumbnails to Select view. (you can tap ... and it will show the words).

Select the pictures you want then select Move. Select Public then tap move here. (there's help in the app while doing this)

Once the pictures are in Public you can then select them to share by doing a long press on the picture, then share, then copy to clipboard to get the link. You can only share one picture at a time.

Hopefully that's less painful for you. :)

codlips

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
If you can use links this is what I suggest.

Using nothing but the Onedrive (Skydrive) app. Upload your photos to Skydrive, they end up in Pictures. Change your picture from Thumbnails to Select view. (you can tap ... and it will show the words).

Select the pictures you want then select Move. Select Public then tap move here. (there's help in the app while doing this)

Once the pictures are in Public you can then select them to share by doing a long press on the picture, then share, then copy to clipboard to get the link. You can only share one picture at a time.

Hopefully that's less painful for you. :)

Hi again,i tried what you suggested but when i paste the link onto the website forum it only comes up as the link,not showing the photo,it will show the photo once you click the link though.Any ideas why it does this and how to make it come up with just the photo?Many thanks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi again,i tried what you suggested but when i paste the link onto the website forum it only comes up as the link,not showing the photo,it will show the photo once you click the link though.Any ideas why it does this and how to make it come up with just the photo?Many thanks.

Comes down to the website. For example on this forum you can upload a photo or use a link. The picture shows up in the thread but you need to use the proper tags to wrap the link around so you get an image.

In this forum that would be
Code:
 [ATTACH=CONFIG] [/ATTACH]

You need to find out what your forum uses. On this forum we have an easy editor so it's pretty simple. On the forum you use it could be something completely different.

Attachments

• 29122011140.jpg
    29122011140.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos