Asphalt 8 update not installed and setup not deleted from phone

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
I had 2.5Gb free in my phone memory i tried to install asphalt 8 but it said that phone memory is low and free some space. I downloaded from PC and installed from SD card manually.
Now i had only 1.3GB free available.
Now the update arrived and it took time to download the update but when the update is downloading from store in mobile i got error that phone memory isnt available enough to install the update when i see in storage only 3MB in phone remaining and still its appeared in windows phone store update to install that game update. I select cancel download and removed from download seciton in windows phone now it appears in 1 update section of store but still i didnt that space.
I think its downloaded the update in phone memory and not installed.
Please tell me how i can recover that space.
I performed soft reset and still problem is there.

Thanks

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I think i need to remove about 10-15 apps in order to get the 1GB space.
its better to stay with old update and play the game and get the 1gb back by removing the update only.
so how i can delete the only update setup

Last edited:

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, you have to uninstall the game. It happened to me too and I can't recover the space. So I was left with no option but to uninstall the game. I'd like to reinstall it but I will have to hard reset my phone again.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
And what pains me is that why do we have to go through the same process again, like you're installing the game first time, when you're just updating it?!

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, you have to uninstall the game. It happened to me too and I can't recover the space. So I was left with no option but to uninstall the game. I'd like to reinstall it but I will have to hard reset my phone again.
:( yes i have hard reset my phone and tried to install it but still it says i have no storage in my phone even i have 2.5GB free space looks like i have to install from SD card by downloading the latest version

Apoorv Chincholkar

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Uninstall and reinstall the game. If possible reset your phone.
Anyway Asphalt stores your progress in the cloud, if you don't know. Just some time ago I did a phone reset and after installing asphalt my progress wasn't lost.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyway Asphalt stores your progress in the cloud, if you don't know. Just some time ago I did a phone reset and after installing asphalt my progress wasn't lost.

Correct. I just reinstalled Asphalt and it gave me the option to either use what was saved in the cloud, or start anew. Nice!

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

yes i have done a hard reset . now i have over 2 gb free but it says no enough space i think i have to install it manually by downloading it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss