Windows "Blue" (Windows 8.1) Update is coming Soon ... - After Nokia Black update

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft "Blue" (Windows 8.1) Update is coming Soon ... - After Nokia Black update

Windows Phone 8.1 will be released to current phones in May or June depending on country and phone model.

But there will be a Developer Preview in April similar to the Update 3 (GDR3) Preview.
Anyone can participate in this Preview and install the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview on their phone.

Last edited:

danielgary

May 17, 2011
Visit site
It's a pretty safe bet. With Build in April, you could reasonably expect they will be providing devs that attend with some 8.1 hardware. That would also indicate we should be approaching general availability.

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 will be released to current phones in May or June depending on country and phone model.

But there will be a Developer Preview in April similar to the Update 3 (GDR3) Preview.
Anyone can participate in this Preview and install the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview on their phone.

nikky gogogo

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello I want to ask something .. I'm from Malaysian .. I used Lumia 925 .. My phone still WP8 .. Why I don't have any update on changing the windows from 8 to 8.1 ? My phone still windows 8 and don't have any cortana I saw .. Do we need to wait for update ? Cuz I'm from Malaysian .. Need someone to solve this .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb