POLL: Which 1520 did you get? 16 vs 32 GB, at&t vs Nongimped, color?

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I thought it would be fun to do a poll and see what versions of the 1520 everyone got. Obviously this is very US centric because I took the time to break out all the US variants. I just wanted to see after all the controversy where things settled out in the end.

I personally ended up getting a 32 GB at&t black Lumia 1520 for $125 a few days ago during at&t's abbreviated web sale. Glad I did. The phone is great! I'll do a full review vs my Lumia 900 in another thread. Anyway enjoy the poll.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Too funny, you were the one defending AT&T saying 16 GB was a spot on decision and then you go and buy the 32 GB upon release.

Seriously?!

If you want to know a particular detail about my phone purchasing habits just ask. You don't have to post lies.

I made multiple attempts to purchase the 16 GB version of this phone. I only got the 32 GB version because at&t, for reasons I cannot fathom, blocked my prior attempts to get the 16 GB version and then had a flash sale on the 32 GB version. Dude, there is no way I was paying $250 just to pleasure myself with 16 extra gigs. I totally understand there are some pocket gamers out there that need 32 GB internal storage on their phone and I don't have a beef with them, but way too many people were having a meltdown about waiting a few weeks for the 32 GB version. And once the article about the 32 GB version dropping was posted the comments that shifted their complaints to the nano SIM were priceless.

The situation is not perfect but it is far from the end of the world.

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3! After 2 weeks, I couldn't stand it. I found I missed Live Tiles and the People Tab. The 32g became available the next day so I ordered it. 3 days on it now... and prefer it.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I actually got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3! After 2 weeks, I couldn't stand it. I found I missed Live Tiles and the People Tab. The 32g became available the next day so I ordered it. 3 days on it now... and prefer it.

Yeah, I'm kind of hooked on Windows Phone and Nokia. I looked at the Note 3 but I prefer the Nokia build quality and those live tiles can't be beat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett