Hi all, so I got my new Lumia 925 and am extremely happy with pretty much everything - especially the camera is great.
    But all the joy and happiness is spoiled everytime I get into my car - which I do quite a lot in my job as sales.

I used to have a Nokia 800 and 900 with WP7.8 and they worked åerfectly with bluetooth in my BMW 530 (E60 series).
    If I let the cars bluetooth start up first and then turn on the phones bluetooth, it seems to Work fine. But normally you´d just leave bluetooth on and it should connect to the car everytime you go for a drive. But if the phones bluetooth is switched on BEFORE the cars bluetooth, then it will drop the connection as soon as I make a call. It seems to connect proberly, but the drops and completely disregards the phones bluetooth. Doesn´t happen with my WP 7.8 devices nor my iPhone 5 that I used to have before returning to my Lumia 925.
    But I am starting to regret I sold my iPhone alone because if this bluetooth issue!!!

I have tried to reset the phone completely and NOT update anything on it from factory WP 8 settings. But seems to still be the same. Seems its an WP 8 issue.

Anyone experience similar? Anyone has a fix?

Thanks

Peter
    01-31-2014 01:58 PM
    My 920 and 1520 connect to my BMW without any issues. I don't have to switch on/off every time. Since you have already tried resetting the phone, can you try removing and re-pairing? Did you try the advanced option?
    01-31-2014 02:34 PM
    Nope haven´t tried that. Will try it out and see if it helps. Thanks. But isn´t that just an option if you´re using speech recognition and/or text-to-speech?

/Peter
    01-31-2014 03:21 PM
    You are correct, that is just for speech recognition. But I suggested that because there are no other settings that can be changed to fix your issue.
    01-31-2014 03:45 PM