Sync gmail sent items

eapenjacob

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Had a quick query.

The emails i sent from my gmail on my laptop doesnt get synced onto my mobile. Only emails i send from my lumia are saved on the phone.

But the inbox is working fine and syced properly. Also the emails i send from my phone can be seen in my gmail when i access from my laptop.

So wanted to know what are the settings to be changed so that emails i send from my laptop can be seen in my "sent items" folder in my gmail account on my lumia. I set up gmail with the "add account" function on my Lumia.

Thanks.

p.s. if this has already been addressed please guide me to the forum as i wasnt able to find the link

Yuvaraj Sakthi

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, This is not like that. Please expand "show all folders" option and you can see that one more "Sent Items" folder will be available. Using that folder you can able to sync all your sent items. Please try it.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
You are wrong, send mail to anyone using pc/laptop, then check ur mobile whether it is in sent items or not.

There will be no mail, YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Dude i have again checked mails i have sent from my laptop and it does not appear in sent items folder in windows phone. Dude check it yourself first

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99