Dear Friends,
    I had recently recieved black update on my nokia lumia 820... the installation was successful i got the welcome screen all looks well apart from my camera. The camera quality has detorirated and clicks grainy pictures.... auto focus seems to loose it's sharpness. All pictures have green tint and piclation... is it due to the software update or any other issues with my mobile. Also what is the sollution ... can i downgrade my software as i feel black is of no use to me it has taken more than given to my phone .. Feeling frustrated.....
    02-01-2014 12:13 PM
    Heard same issue occurred also with Lumia 920 users. I also am among them but I sincerely have not noticed big difference with Black, anyhow Microsoft released camera beta which probably serves to correct the worse results faced after the Black update (?)
    02-01-2014 12:32 PM
    Got the Black/GDR3 update and had no negative affects with my camera quality. But I had been using the camera beta before I got the update. Don't know if thats the reason why no problems.
    02-01-2014 05:40 PM
    Dear Friends,
    I had recently recieved black update on my nokia lumia 820... the installation was successful i got the welcome screen all looks well apart from my camera. The camera quality has detorirated and clicks grainy pictures.... auto focus seems to loose it's sharpness. All pictures have green tint and piclation... is it due to the software update or any other issues with my mobile. Also what is the sollution ... can i downgrade my software as i feel black is of no use to me it has taken more than given to my phone .. Feeling frustrated.....
    There is nothing much we can do about it..i dont know about the green tint but the camera indeed has lost is sharpness.. !!
    Try hard resetting once if possible

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD
    02-01-2014 08:51 PM
    The update seems to have changed the quality of camera app which was in built-in, i felt the old One was better... But the new nokia camera app is good... Another thing is i found the black update has slowed down the phone a pinch... Watsapp crashes too often.. Phone gets heated up real quickly and definitely a battery killer... I have all features yet i have to turn them off for the sake of battery... Nokia refocus isn't available yet for India i guess...
    02-02-2014 02:47 AM