My Lumia 1520 Review - Is it a Smartphone or beyond?

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Now when I used the 1520 for a few weeks I thought it would be fun to make a review.
Normally my reviews tend to derail a bit but this time I think I kept on track ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Not even a bit overly dramatic, are we?? :smile:

Fun, fun review. I laughed a ton at the hot sauces analogy!! Also, AT&T L1520 users are about to get all upset all over again at the scenes with the wireless charging on your unit.

Oh yeah... the dog sells it the best.

Great job!! I just love that red finish. Anazing color on a smartphone. Or, should I say a great color for something that is beyond....

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Or, should I say a great color for something that is beyond....
EXACTLY! :)

I started saying that a year back when my boss asked us all what phone he should get (his first smartphone). Everybody was name dropping iPhones and Gaaxys. When he asked me I said why get a smarphone when you can get something beyond. He bought a 920 :)
Now he says it to people that comment on his yellow Lumia.

Glad you liked the video :)

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Haha fun video, kinda like a half joking commercial but I liked the production quality. Sticking the qi wireless charger under the table was a good idea, I might do the same!

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful!!! Well done and I still feel there is more to tout. I can't put mine down. I've encountered some issues but very minor and was 3rd party software related.
Thanks for sharing

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
So I picked up a red 1520 like I said I would. My wife even traded in her 4s for a 1520 when she saw this phone and how awesome it is.

That seems to be peoples reaction. I sold my L920 on Ebay today and the buyer knew a guy in my town that came and picked it up, he also had a 920.
As soon as his eyes cought my 1520 he started bidding straight away. Lets just say he walked home with only the two 920s :)

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
It was a fun review, and you did a good job with mixing the movie clips with interesting angels and movements.

Photography/videography is actually my favorite hobby, but I have been using a Sony A77 SLT camera for that. I don't think my new Nokia 1520 can replace it yet. But with this trend of improving Nokia cameras, who knows maybe the next Nokia can replace it.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
It was a fun review, and you did a good job with mixing the movie clips with interesting angels and movements.

Photography/videography is actually my favorite hobby, but I have been using a Sony A77 SLT camera for that. I don't think my new Nokia 1520 can replace it yet. But with this trend of improving Nokia cameras, who knows maybe the next Nokia can replace it.

Thanks,
If not replace it would be nice if they where easier to mix with better cameras without it being to obvious.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Great video. It made me smile and laugh and also happy that my 1520 is red. (time to take it out of it's case for Valentines Day)

mandoctor

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Holy Mother of God! Awesome review! Mattias I'm a huge fan of your videos and just saw your review here by pure luck! It reminded me why I'm subscribed to you since ''lobbamobba''! (No advertisement intended!) Greetings from Greece!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte