What comments have you had on the size of your 1520?

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
When I used it to pay at Starbucks, the cashier asked, "So, is that a phone or something else?" I said it's just a big phone.

Last week I answered my 1520, and a coworker put his laptop to his ear and goes, "Hello? Hello?!" :p

Speaking of this does anyone have a picture of what this phone looks like held up to your ear during a call? Tried googling it but couldn't find anything?

Xeeynamo

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
A lot of peoples reacts like: "Wow that's huge but it's beautiful", meanwhile my mother (she has the 520) said "What is this? An entryphone?" lol

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I actually get lots of comments when in public, mostly "is that a tablet?" I use the moment to show them the phone and tell them how great I think WP is. I did get one comment from a woman that made some kind of "size" remark. I just told her that I couldn't afford a corvette so I settled for this red beauty instead.....then I told her how well it worked on vibrate....vooorooooom, vooorooooom

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Sat down at my local diner this past Sunday. The busboy brought my girlfriend and I our menus and saw me using my phone.

He actually said the following out loud... "Jesus, is that a phone or a tablet?!?"

My reaction was simple and funny.

"Yes! Yes it is!"

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i was in Taco bell and i saw a guy with a BIG phone, i asked him what it was and he said a Samsung Mega ( galaxy) then i busted out with BIG RED!! he was like....wow what type of phone is that? MAN thats nice!!! i walked away with a big smile...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss