What comments have you had on the size of your 1520?

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I had thought my note 2 had received funny comments from random people about the size, then I got this phone.

My favorite was "is that the new iPad mini?". Hah.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I was reading a book on my phone in the office today and one of my coworker asked what kind of Ereader I had. I said it was my phone and she said "That's a phone?!" and burst out laughing. She said I was just like her boyfriend who had to have a big phone.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
So far none and I take it out almost everywhere I go. I see people carrying around Note 3 so I doubt a 6" phone is a shocker these days.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Almost none. Going around I see people using the note 3 and Samsung's mega. I think the most I got was a "Woah"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I have had the TV comments sent my way, along with the "it's big!" comment. Nothing negative about the comments, they are just amazed by the size. I do think that it's more eye catching because it's not the typical Samsung Note or Mega I see everywhere. :smile:

Last edited:

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Same. Most people and friends mocked me initially. Actually the still comment on occasion over the size of it. I've had maybe one or 2 people actually compliment it based on first impressions and disregarded the size. Majority of people say things like "Nice laptop.", "Is that your phone?!". Or "Looks more like a tablet".

Funny how I was shocked the same way during the first few days of use. But I don't even notice the size now until I see it beside my girlfriend's 920 or until I attempt a one handed text message forgetting that it's no longer possible.

ahardin

May 5, 2011
Visit site
When I used it to pay at Starbucks, the cashier asked, "So, is that a phone or something else?" I said it's just a big phone.

Last week I answered my 1520, and a coworker put his laptop to his ear and goes, "Hello? Hello?!" :p

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mainly "holy S@#$" then they play with it and are amazed. Its one of those devices that once you play with it and look at the screen your hooked. I went in to buy the 925 last week and walked out with the 1520.

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
if whatsapp would sync data between phones, I would carry two phones based on the occasion. 1520 for daily use, and 925 for when going out (to easily fit in pocket). I gave my 925 to a friend and I just helped him set it up. After using the 1520 for a couple of weeks, the 925 felt like a kids toy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb