Where are the files transferred over Bluetooth?

vivnitj

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guyz,

Recently only, I have realized limitation with Lumia phones and that is I am not able to locate any file transferred over Bluetooth to my phone. Files like pdf are neither being shown under "Office" nor anywhere else. I installed adobe pdf reader from windows store, and finally i got my pdf file under it. But now I am not able to further share this file over Bluetooth to someone else!!!
Yesterday only I downloaded some attachments from my gmail (opened with internet explorer). where the attachments were downloaded, I am yet to figure out!!!!

please help me to find the files...
thanks
vivek

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
What kind of files? if they are pictures...it would be under saved pictures....if it's music then under music + videos....and so on.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guyz,

Recently only, I have realized limitation with Lumia phones and that is I am not able to locate any file transferred over Bluetooth to my phone. Files like pdf are neither being shown under "Office" nor anywhere else. I installed adobe pdf reader from windows store, and finally i got my pdf file under it. But now I am not able to further share this file over Bluetooth to someone else!!!
Yesterday only I downloaded some attachments from my gmail (opened with internet explorer). where the attachments were downloaded, I am yet to figure out!!!!

please help me to find the files...
thanks
vivek

I dont know about adobe reader, but the pdf reader by pompolutz allows pdf transfer by Bluetooth.
What was the type of file in the email attachment?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos