Best Case/Cover for Lumia 720

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi please suggest me any case for lumia 720 (Cyan) with simple requirements like:
1. It should be light.
2. Flash should not be effected with cover in place.
If possible please post snaps of what cover you are using.
Or i should use it as it is (risky!!!!)
Thanks in advance guys

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'd recommend the original Wireless Charging Cover for Lumia 720.

Cases and covers for Nokia Lumia 720 - Nokia - India
Hi Gaurav,

Some simple doubts about wireless charging cover may be you can provide some help on these.
1. Is wc cover good enough for use as a primary daily use cover.
2. I think that it will cover the loudspeaker of the phone will it reduce the speaker volume.
3. Where i can buy this at best price in india (i m in bglore). i dont mind buying online.
4. I m not using wireless charging whats ur experience with that. If i have to buy wireless charger which one you will recommend and from where i can get it at the best price.
Thanks in advance.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
1) The wireless charger can be used as a cover on a daily basis. I does look though. Contrasting colours look absolutely stunning.
2) It does cover the loudspeaker. But it has a gap on the cover itself. So it won't block the sound. It sort of channels it.
3) I'd suggest you to get it from the Nokia Priority near KFC signal, Indiranagar in Bangalore. They can be trusted and rest assured that you will get genuine products there. They can order it on request if they don't have stock.
4) I don't use wireless charging yet. Couldn't afford them.

But you can take a look at the following:
Nokia Wireless Charging Plate - Overview - Nokia - India
Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy - Overview - Nokia - India

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
1) The wireless charger can be used as a cover on a daily basis. I does look though. Contrasting colours look absolutely stunning.
2) It does cover the loudspeaker. But it has a gap on the cover itself. So it won't block the sound. It sort of channels it.
3) I'd suggest you to get it from the Nokia Priority near KFC signal, Indiranagar in Bangalore. They can be trusted and rest assured that you will get genuine products there. They can order it on request if they don't have stock.
4) I don't use wireless charging yet. Couldn't afford them.

But you can take a look at the following:
Nokia Wireless Charging Plate - Overview - Nokia - India
Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy - Overview - Nokia - India

I got a cyan 720 so which is your color recommendation for wireless charging case

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I'd go for either the black or white one. I'm not sure how good the red/yellow case would go with the cyan phone.

I have a black 720. So I went for the yellow one.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I got a cyan 720 so which is your color recommendation for wireless charging case

I fully agree with Gaurav Paul that a white or black cover would suit your cyan 720 best. I do however have some reservations regarding the wireless charging cover. First of all, if you're not going to use wireless charging, why pay such a high price? If you decide to buy a charger afterwards I would buy the plate and have a local seamstress make a pillow for you. Again, the Fatboy is very expensive and you cannot buy the pillow seperate from the charger.
I got the charger here in South Africa as part of the 720 deal and have now purchased a white, yellow and red wireless cover through Ebay.
I do find the protection minimal compared to the CC 1057 and please also take into account that wireless charging takes up to 30 minutes longer than with the standard charger.
Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide...

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Finally bought the cc-1057 cyan one from tradus.com for 280 bucks and got it delivered today. The quality of the case is very good and it will serve the purpose. Thanks again everyone for replying to my thread,

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
N
Hi,

Finally bought the cc-1057 cyan one from tradus.com for 280 bucks and got it delivered today. The quality of the case is very good and it will serve the purpose. Thanks again everyone for replying to my thread,

Good choice. I've got the cyan CC 1057 on my phone richt now. I just like the perfect fit and protection. How much is 280 bucks in US dollars?

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
A great deal you got these. Considering that it has supports wireless charging as well. A small request though. Could you PM me the link? I might want to give it a try.

addy20

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
A great deal you got these. Considering that it has supports wireless charging as well. A small request though. Could you PM me the link? I might want to give it a try.
Hi i am not sure for the wireless charging part can u explain me how it supports. My understanding is for wireless charging you need to have a plate on back of the phone (3 dot connector may not work) please help. I am sending u the link :)

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi i am not sure for the wireless charging part can u explain me how it supports. My understanding is for wireless charging you need to have a plate on back of the phone (3 dot connector may not work) please help. I am sending u the link :)

Let me explain to you and Gaurav Paul. The CC 1057 is just a protective case and cannot be used for wireless charging. In order to do that you have to buy the CC 3064 wireless charging shell which is a lot more expensive, I have paid roughly US $ 35 for those shells. They do however protect the phone a lot less than the CC 1057.
I hope this clarifies things and if not you can always ask me for more details....

Soumyasish D

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Got myself a nokia cc-1057(from local nokia care center) designed for lumia 720. I'll tell you people this is the best(have tried 5 covers before it) cover for 720 available in the market. Fit finish grip ease of removal and refit every thing is top notch. Access to the buttons is what I feel is best. Got it for 429 INR thats like 7 USD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos