Update is coming..

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can...

So tired of the wait, want to enjoy the phone, not keep check back on here lol

Still nothing in UK, though the extras/info seem to be popping up all over the world, but not the real fix.

If anyone does flash this, please do a before and after, screen issue/video quality.

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the 937 model and I'm open to trying the update, as the touch sensitivity issue is really bothering me but I have a 2 year contract and can't return the phone. Before I do the update I would like to know, what exactly is this firmware in navifirm, is it made by Nokia but in a beta stage that its only internal to Nokia which somehow got leaked? And if anything is wrong after the flash is there no going back?

I am not going to donate to navifirm so maybe someone can provide me a link to download.

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
the at&t version is not yet appearing on navifirm, also the global version available in 4 country varients only, any of these variens can be installed on any international device with no problem... International version =RM-937

You can download the rom from navifirm if you donate and get it or you can download the nokia care suit or nokia data package manager from this site seidea.com
Read the instruction carefully... This site have everything you want...
is this seidea.com essentially providing the same rom as provided by navifirm?

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have tried the 1028.3562.1402.0001( RM-937 VAR EURO PL CV YELLOW (059V3T2)) on my 1028.3534.1343.0001 (VAR FI CV Yellow (059V2X2)) and the result was not good. The 4G signal was crashing all the time , but what i noticied is that the touch sensitivity is great now...
Went back to my original firmware.

I will keep ou updated if somwthing comes out!

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the 937 model and I'm open to trying the update, as the touch sensitivity issue is really bothering me but I have a 2 year contract and can't return the phone. Before I do the update I would like to know, what exactly is this firmware in navifirm, is it made by Nokia but in a beta stage that its only internal to Nokia which somehow got leaked? And if anything is wrong after the flash is there no going back?

I am not going to donate to navifirm so maybe someone can provide me a link to download.

You should know that flashing the phone may breake the warrenty, I did flash so many times for my previous phones and the warrenty kept active andnokia support didn't know it is actually flashed.... you can install the rom from nokia data package manager, you can find it at this website seidea.com
by the way these roms are final and not beta or leaked, it is directly from nokia servers... final not beta.

you can always go back, just download your original rom and flash it, simply...

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
is this seidea.com essentially providing the same rom as provided by navifirm?

yes same rom which is actually on nokia servers.. seidea doesn't give you the rom but gives you the tools to download the rom... use the nokia data package manager tool or nokia care suite. these tools usually cant connect without a nokia user name and password, but at seidea the tools hacked to connect...

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have tried the 1028.3562.1402.0001( RM-937 VAR EURO PL CV YELLOW (059V3T2)) on my 1028.3534.1343.0001 (VAR FI CV Yellow (059V2X2)) and the result was not good. The 4G signal was crashing all the time , but what i noticied is that the touch sensitivity is great now...
Went back to my original firmware.

I will keep ou updated if somwthing comes out!

great to know that the touch sensitivity fixed :) for the 4G signal you may need latest nokia access point update. or it doesn't updated yet to take the be compatible with your network provider, this issue related to the drivers and access point settings, what I want to deliver that this may not related to the rom directly.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Dont assume its fixed - any reset hard soft or even extras+info installs cause fake senses of euphoria that wont last
it degrades over time. :?(

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I just flashed my phone. I see there is no noticeable difference in terms of low light video - it still has a lot of noises.
Primarily I haven't experience the touch sensitivity issue yet (just flashed the phone for 30 mins), but yes I do agree with the post above that I need to play around with it for a bit longer time to tell whether its fixed or not.

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I just flashed my phone. I see there is no noticeable difference in terms of low light video - it still has a lot of noises.
Primarily I haven't experience the touch sensitivity issue yet (just flashed the phone for 30 mins), but yes I do agree with the post above that I need to play around with it for a bit longer time to tell whether its fixed or not.
How about low light pics?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site

any other differences? Try the scrolling in wpcentral app news page, also the facebook, is scrolling smoother? does the phone feel faster in general? Hope thet many things improved....

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
i have reflashed again the latest 1028.3562.1402.0001 Polish VA on my Finnish VA and once again i can confirm that 4G doesn't play nicely... i have even updated the extra+ and network apps... probably there are some restrictions on the Polish version - it doesn't include all the frequencies. Finland uses 800 1800 and 2600 LTE.

great to know that the touch sensitivity fixed :) for the 4G signal you may need latest nokia access point update. or it doesn't updated yet to take the be compatible with your network provider, this issue related to the drivers and access point settings, what I want to deliver that this may not related to the rom directly.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
i have reflashed again the latest 1028.3562.1402.0001 Polish VA on my Finnish VA and once again i can confirm that 4G doesn't play nicely... i have even updated the extra+ and network apps... probably there are some restrictions on the Polish version - it doesn't include all the frequencies. Finland uses 800 1800 and 2600 LTE.

did you open the access point and select the network, you may find multiple options...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss