Sorry to beat a dead horse but curious....around the camera lens....

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Is it me or does the back camera lens, and around it, gather a lot of dust, particularly the black model? If not I am thinking its my Zagg protector the lady at ATT put on the back, it does shed, and I am going to rip it off tonight, since I have it in a case! Its not a huge deal, but coming from the 1020, and other flagships with larger cameras, this phone seems to attract a lot of dust and particles, plus the black rim seems sensitive to marks and has to be handled very very carefully, again compared to the 1020, I could throw that around and no marks....maybe its just my phone or I am seeing things, ha! Anyone else experiencing this? I guess this is my only pet peeve, which is good! For a phone of this magnitude! I just like keep my phones in excellent condition! Love to see pics of others! I will post some of mine shortly, maybe its my phone and a defect or I am crazy ha!
Thanks and sorry for the OCD post!

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious if the camera is gathering dust or residue from the shield, seems dust gathers in the cracks in the camera for at times, doesn't effect the camera, just annoying. Was wondering if this normal for the 1520 camera.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you are trying to point out. All I can see is air bubbles which is clearly because of the Zagg shield. I don't see any dust around the camera rim.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Its probably just me and my ocd and a new phone sorry for the post but thanks for taking the time to look it over!!!

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I had a moment of deja vu for a while then.

You asked the same question a couple of days ago

Back camera lens OCD question

Did you think that asking again would give you more answers? I guess that idea worked then...
It just bothered the hell out of me like I did something! I do apogolozies! It just seemed maybe I got a faulty unit, but I changed cases last night and the dust or whatever it was....probably from the cheap plastic coming near the lens is no more so I'm much more at ease....again my apologizes no disrespect to you!! Sorry for this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99