Keyboard/language problem

WPL925

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
So I got my Lumia925 a week ago from France, it's unlocked and unbranded, i downloaded the english keyboard and it worked just fine, but the swedish one didnt, altho i can use it, it appears 'preparing download' in the settings when i try to edit it. I didnt update my phone since ive got it but it says there's an update and since i dont have wifi right now, i ignored it, also the battery is really horrible im so disappointed. Help me out!

Last edited:

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
whenever you try to download keyboard then it will automatically download updates, wait for 10-15 min max & depend on your internet speed your download will start.

So I got my Lumia925 a week ago from France, it's unlocked and unbranded, i downloaded the english keyboard and it worked just fine, but the swedish one didnt, altho i can use it, it appears 'preparing download' in the settings when i try to edit it. I didnt update my phone since ive got it but it says there's an update and since i dont have wifi right now, i ignored it, also the battery is really horrible im so disappointed. Help me out!

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
that's right, the update available is for the swedish dictionary.

as soon you update, it'll work just as fine as the already installed.

WPL925

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Update: i downloaded the Black update then installed it and..nothing change.. I checked and it said that i have Amber.. I restarted it like three times and nothing happened? What the ****?

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Update: i downloaded the Black update then installed it and..nothing change.. I checked and it said that i have Amber.. I restarted it like three times and nothing happened? What the ****?

I think your settings options is not fully updated like extra+ info, audio, glance, touch etc.
Install sysapp pusher from store and update your all system in sysapp pusher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte