How to update my NOkia Lumia 520 via NSU..???

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
heyy guyss...

i just wana know is it possible to update my lumia 520 from amber to black using the NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER..???

i'll be verygrateful if u reply as soon as possible..!!

thnk u.. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You will only get Black on your phone if it's been officially released from Nokia. When using NSU it downloads the firmware based on you IME code of your phone so you will only get an update if one is available.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
listen..
the update is available for my country and also for my device.. i've got the the notification saying "An update is ready to Download"..
What i am asking is can i update my lumia via PC using NSU..???
i dont wanna use WiFi... Dats my question..!!
hope u understand..!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well you did not say that at the beginning. Not sure why you don't or can't use WiFi but to answer you question. Yes you can use it to update to Black. Just check that it is offering an update when you plug your phone in and not just a re-install of the current firmware. It displays a message telling you that there is a 'update' for your phone. Make sure that that the firmware that is displayed is different that that on your phone, which is also shown in the program.

Understand that this will completely wipe your phone of everything. I do mean everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos