heyy guyss...

i just wana know is it possible to update my lumia 520 from amber to black using the NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER..???

i'll be verygrateful if u reply as soon as possible..!!

thnk u.. :)
    02-06-2014 07:00 AM
    You will only get Black on your phone if it's been officially released from Nokia. When using NSU it downloads the firmware based on you IME code of your phone so you will only get an update if one is available.
    02-06-2014 07:21 AM
    Black is available for my country..!! and it's been more than a week..!!
    well does that mean i can update my lumia through NSU..????
    02-06-2014 08:18 AM
    Just because it's available for you country doesn't mean it's available for you device, unless that's what you mean.

What you can try before using NSU try Sysapp Pusher. SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

See if anything needs an updating. Restart your phone. Then do a check for updates. You 'must' have a WiFi connection to update your phone.

There is also this as well: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...very-tool.html
    02-06-2014 08:52 AM
    listen..
    the update is available for my country and also for my device.. i've got the the notification saying "An update is ready to Download"..
    What i am asking is can i update my lumia via PC using NSU..???
    i dont wanna use WiFi... Dats my question..!!
    hope u understand..!!
    02-06-2014 09:28 AM
    Well you did not say that at the beginning. Not sure why you don't or can't use WiFi but to answer you question. Yes you can use it to update to Black. Just check that it is offering an update when you plug your phone in and not just a re-install of the current firmware. It displays a message telling you that there is a 'update' for your phone. Make sure that that the firmware that is displayed is different that that on your phone, which is also shown in the program.

Understand that this will completely wipe your phone of everything. I do mean everything.
    02-06-2014 09:58 AM
    Thnx buddy!!! :)
    02-07-2014 07:28 AM