Molly Wood calls the Lumia 1020 second best phone for selfies

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
And also, I actually agree with her with the HTC One having the best front camera from those four. The 1020 may have a great rear camera, but the front camera is mediocre. But she still annoys me, I mean, the part at the end? :-/

Demonchld

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
her first review where she threw it under a bus was so far off and bull**** that I actually have now lost all respect for her and cnet now.

There is not 1 phone out on the market that can take better photos the the lumia 1020 it can also shoot rapid photos to so she is stupid as **** -_-

yes its not as fast to take a photo as a iPhone but iPhone is full auto easy mode try turning on a DSLR from cold boot and let me know how fast that is it will be just around the same 4 seconds it takes the Lumia 1020 to start up and take a photo from the lock screen

atleast I now know why cnet fired her

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I hate selfies but her review was pretty accurate, I think. Too bad there wasn't a way to use the same "camera" for both front and back and have it cost effective.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit to giving that video a quick view. Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I agree with her that the HTC One takes the best selfies. However, doesn't she know it's possible to take selfies with your rear-facing camera??? I've done it countless times with every phone I've had that includes a camera.

Bahamen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I hate selfies but her review was pretty accurate, I think. Too bad there wasn't a way to use the same "camera" for both front and back and have it cost effective.

I think there's this Oppo phone where the camera is rotatable. But of course that kind of design is hideous.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Lumia 1020 has an atrocious front facing camera. Quit hating on journalists who don't agree with you Sam!

If the 1020 or next gen did something like the Oppo N1 or whatever does, that would be sweet! 35MP image for those people who like selfies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

there is. The nokia glam me app. It has a back camera selfie mode. Really awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss