Nokia's Site on Lumia Black Availability now updated!

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Just checked Black update availability in Asia Pacific and after days of no updates, the page is now refreshed. Countries with available black update for 720 are Bangladesh, China (Unicom), Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and coming soon in Taiwan. Sadly, not yet available here in the Philippines.

siva bharathi

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Just checked Black update availability in Asia Pacific and after days of no updates, the page is now refreshed. Countries with available black update for 720 are Bangladesh, China (Unicom), Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam and coming soon in Taiwan. Sadly, not yet available here in the Philippines.

if you know, when i get my black update. For my lumia 820 Israel variant

Sent from my RM-825 using Tapatalk

asmithau

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
In Oz, finally installing black on my 720. Nearly gave up :)

Checked 10 minutes before, nothing. Then refresh and status changed to coming soon.
Thought I'd check anyway and Bang! Update available.

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 620 waiting for approval .......what the heck is this.... how long????????????????? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

cjloyola

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Other Lumia 720 User,

Actually, i am more on Photography. I was also surprised on the changes made on Nokia Camera. Below are my observations so far for Nokia Camera(pre-Black and Post Black),

//////////////////////////OLD NOKIA CAMERA(downloaded thru Proxy)////////////////NEW NOKIA CAMERA(Available for Black - 512MB)
ISO////////////////////800(Manual) & 3200(Auto Only)////////////////////////////////////////3200(both Manual and Auto)
Shutter Speed///4sec(Both Manual & Auto)///////////////////////////////////////////////1sec(Manual) & 4sec (Auto - Try to take a shot ISO @3200 and Exposure @3.0)

Also, i observed the shot to be less noisy than Before. Tabulated above is for both Nokia Camera and Nokia Camera Beta,

and Right Now, i am enjoying the Double Tap. :)Any Changes that you have observed? Please let me know, :-D

fonzejaa

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem, I cant update my phone with Lumia black, I'm from Egypt and the update is ready for my 720 but when i click searching for updates its doesnt found anything !

nokia6300

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
guys please ignore Nokia's black update availability status because it is way behind. i just updated my saudi 720 unbranded to Black and Nokia's website still says Waiting for approval. Do yourself a favor and goto your phone settings and manually check for updates once in the morning and again after work. i started doing this after i got impatient.

siva bharathi

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem, I cant update my phone with Lumia black, I'm from Egypt and the update is ready for my 720 but when i click searching for updates its doesnt found anything !

please...check your firmware country variant... It may be other than Egypt...

Sent from my RM-825 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos