Nokia posts a new teaser video for an upcoming Lumia. Icon, anyone?

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Its actually not mine, is from a friend (and now he's trying to sell it to me for around 800 dollars) he lend it to me for 3 days, battery life is good but not great, at least now I come home with my phone alive (yeah that was for you 920!), but it's ok you know, 2400mAh is not that big, he told me he got it from some random guy in the internet, the guy was american and he told me he was selling two of them but he did not reveal how the hell he got those 929's, I'm selling my stuff (including my 920) to buy the 929 but I was wondering if M$ is going to release an international version of this phone in a prettier body..

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Its actually not mine, is from a friend (and now he's trying to sell it to me for around 800 dollars) he lend it to me for 3 days, battery life is good but not great, at least now I come home with my phone alive (yeah that was for you 920!), but it's ok you know, 2400mAh is not that big, he told me he got it from some random guy in the internet, the guy was american and he told me he was selling two of them but he did not reveal how the hell he got those 929's, I'm selling my stuff (including my 920) to buy the 929 but I was wondering if M$ is going to release an international version of this phone in a prettier body..

Could you pop out the battery and take a picture of it? We've heard 2420-2510 mah. It'd be good to have a firm number.

Shadow Kisuragi

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Haven't seen this mentioned in the forum here, but the tagline from the video likely indicates HERE integration or a partnership with Ford Motors. The tagline (and engine sound) is for the Ford Mustang [Tagline: An American *ICON*], which is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year. Ford has worked with Nokia on a concept of this in the past with the Ford Evos back in 2012: Digital desires and Connected Cars: the future of auto - HERE Three Sixty

Neil Hinkle

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'll believe it when I see it. With the way things have gone for the Icon, they're probably talking about the first 8.1 device instead.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

qwank

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen this mentioned in the forum here, but the tagline from the video likely indicates HERE integration or a partnership with Ford Motors. The tagline (and engine sound) is for the Ford Mustang [Tagline: An American *ICON*], which is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year. Ford has worked with Nokia on a concept of this in the past with the Ford Evos back in 2012: Digital desires and Connected Cars: the future of auto - HERE Three Sixty

I hope this isn't true. I'm a Chevy guy, and don't want anything to do with any Ford devices. But Ford does have that Microsoft system in their cars, so I guess it could be possible =/

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Is not the 1020, that being said is one step up from the entire 9xx series but idk how good is the 5s and s4 in comparison, they should be tested by pros, I'm not a photo pro, just saying. I really miss Xenon from the 928 :(

UncleGrandpa

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
We all know the 929 is coming...video or no video (or else this has been the best conceived scam since the 911 attack).

There's even a so called Microsoft employee on another thread giving out another release date..( there's been how many so far?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmmontal

May 1, 2013
Visit site
As a former VZW customer who now owns a 1520 on the Big Blue network, I say you can never have too many choices when it comes to Nokia Windows Phone goodness!!! ;)

Brad, I've been considering doing the exact same thing, even though it will mean giving up unlimited data. How has your experience been (both regarding the difference in network and your experience with the 1520)? I had been holding out for the Icon, but seeing as it will not support Micro SD expansion, and will likely not have a 64GB variant, it will not meet my needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett