So I noticed last night while on my 920, that if I hold it in my left hand my signal will drop from 3 bars to 1 on 3G. It may even cause it to disconnect, the phone definitely disconnected I'm just not sure if it was a result of my hand or something else.

Anyone else noticed a similar drop, either on 3G or 2G? I'm with Three, so I can't check/don't have 2G.
    02-08-2014 05:52 AM
    If you cover the radio on any device it will loose signal. A good example would be to connect a Bluetooth device put it in your right ear then hold your phone on your left hip. The sign will degrade maybe even disconnect. Its line of sight. Radio signal will rap around most things but if the curve and space is small enough you will loose signal. Try holding the phone in your left hand then turn the phone towards the radio tower your signal should improve. Its not like the iPhone issue. With that device by holding the phone a specific way you were grounding the antenna. That's a complete different issue.
    Laura Knotek and jfa1 like this.
    02-08-2014 08:21 AM
    I notice the same thing too after one year using this device.
    And also after my phone got out of Nokia Care for "no service" problem (still havent cured).
    Does everybody got this or is there any problem with my L920?
    09-17-2014 03:20 AM
    I'm left-handed and always hold the phone with my left hand.

I don't tend to look at the bars, while talking, but I have never list a connection.
    09-17-2014 05:34 PM