02-23-2014 02:07 PM
27 12
tools
    The service all depends on where you Live. Here in LA I have had AT&T and currently on T-Mobile. I get great speeds on 4G LTE on T-Mobile using the refarmed 1900MHz band. Almsot everywhere LTE stays lit. Very few places it reverts to 4G, except the Walmart in Rosemead. That's just a deadzone for all wireless period. Just make sure that whoever you decide to go with, that it works for you in your primary area of residence and surroundings. If you do alot of traveling, take that into consideration. Reason I say that is because T-Mobile sucks big time south of Bakersfield where my parents live. Could not get away from 2G at all. As I mentioned before, AIO's data, being AT&T's data, is capped at 8MB's a second. If you don't mind it go for it. If you need higher then check out T-Mobile if you are in a big market.
    etad putta likes this.
    02-20-2014 11:19 PM
    And I can now confirm my experience taking a locked ATT 1020 and popping in an aio sim worked flawlessly. No unlock needed,and internet connection sharing even works perfectly. 2 days into the experiment and I am already thinking this ends with T-Mobile losing all my lines. I am now conducting speed test experiments around town with handsets on both networks to see how they perform.
    GiggleGoddess likes this.
    02-23-2014 02:07 PM
27 12